1. Is the barn open everyday?
• No, Since it takes us a good deal of time to both source and create the items that we sell as well as artistically arrange them, we are only open for our Pop-Up Barn Sales held once every season, as well as by appointment.
2. How often are the barn sales?
• We hold four barn sales per year, one in the Spring, one in the Summer, one in the Fall, and a holiday one in November. We host smaller pop-up events, classes, and workshops throughout the year and sale days are sprinkled throughout.
3. When is your next barn sale?
• Click here to check out our upcoming events calendar.
4. What can I expect at a Life’s Patina barn sale?
• You can expect to be able to shop from a curated collection of European and vintage furniture and accents, furniture made from reclaimed materials, one of a kind items, home accessory items, antiques, linens, glassware, china, gift items, gardening items, small batch homemade food items, and architectural salvage. We also invite to each sale a handful of artists in various mediums who create handmade goods such as jewelry, artwork, clothing, leather goods, photography, and other artistic creations.
5. How do I find you?
• Our address is 1750 N. Valley Road, Malvern, PA 19355. We highly recommend using Google Maps to find us. When you are on North Valley Road, a blue a white sign marks our driveway with the words “1750 Willowbrook Farm”.
6. Where should I park?
• Parking will be marked with directional chalkboard signs when you arrive but will either be in our horse fields or upper grassy area depending on weather. Wear comfortable and weather appropriate footwear! Also keep in mind that the upper part of our barn is not heated in the winter so cold weather attire in the cooler temps is a must!
7. If I can’t make it to a barn sale, are there any other times to visit and shop the barn?
• Yes! We open our barn for shopping by appointment. Please contact us here (link to contact form), if you’d like to schedule a shopping appointment with us.
8. If I’m looking for a specific piece of décor or furniture and I don’t see it in the barn, do you do sourcing?
• Yes, we do! If you are working on a home décor or remodeling project and are looking for something in particular, we can try to source that item for you. Just contact us here with details on what you’re looking for and we will look for you when we are out on the road picking and hunting.
9. What is a “preview party”?
• A preview party is a ticketed event where you get first dibs on shopping the items at each of our barn sales before our barn opens to the public. Tickets are $25 and include early bird access to shop the barn, seasonally inspired food and beverages, good music, and a donation to the seasonally chosen charity associated with the barn sale.
10. I noticed you partner with a different charity for each barn sale, why? How do you select the charities?
• Yes! We do partner with a charitable organization for each of our sales. A portion of each purchase made at our preview party and 3 day barn sale benefits that charity. If you know of or work for a non-profit that you’d like us to consider for a future collaboration, please contact us here (link to contact form).
11. Can I host an event at Willowbrook Farm?
• Yes! We love to host private events at our farm! If you have a rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, baby shower, birthday gathering, corporate or non-profit fundraiser or any other momentous occasion coming up, please contact us here (link to events contact form). We will be in touch with venue rental package details and options.
12. Can I get my next family portrait taken at Willowbrook Farm?
• Yes! We have a multitude of areas for your photographer to take your family or wedding party photos here. More information can be found here (link to Photography page).